“Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains. Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should.” Colossians 4:2-4

Monday, March 9, 2015

Lary Leaving for the Village

I will leave shelter Tuesday morning, March 10 here, and go to Haulien. I will be staying in a hotel owned by a church member. The motel is about 10 minutes from the Mei Lin Baptist Church. I will have an electric scooter to use in getting from hotel to church if I feel comfortable doing that. I would love to be able to do that. An electric scooter does not require a Taiwan drivers license.. Pray for safety while traveling on scooter. It won't go very fast. I will share gospel with aboriginal people around there. May not have wifi while doing this. Should have wifi at hotel where I am staying and at the church. Not sure what else I will be doing while there. Rocked World performance at the church on Friday or Saturday night, not sure which. Mike C. will arrive I think Friday night so the performance is probably Saturday night. I will attend worship there and will come back with Mike to Taipei Sunday afternoon. I will worship at Bread of Life church this coming Sunday. Sarah and baby Joel are also going there to worship. Keep me in prayer as I begin teaching this coming week - March 17,18, 20 - with Jeri and Conner absent. I will be teaching at Ji-Sui Junior High School on Tuesday and Wednesday and New Taipei City Zhongzheng Junior High School on Friday. Whatever you can imagine I might need prayers for and then some is requested.
--Lary

No comments:

Post a Comment